If you’re unable to print from your Brother printer because it’s showing ‘Printer Offline’ message, then find out how to Bring an Offline Brother Printer Online or do some changes to your printer’s setting, and you’ll get your printer back online and you’ll continue print your documents again. If you’re using brother printer offline fix windows 7.
Then you’ll resolve printer offline issue easily because it features a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode in order that you’ll revisit your Brother printer online.
However, if your issue remains not resolved ‘How to show Brother printer online‘ you’ll got to make some required changes to your printer setup & installation to revive normal printing functionality back.
Brother printer offline windows 10
- Click on the beginning button on your computer, then click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on on the See What’s Printing option on your screen.
- Click on the Printer option at the highest of the window > search for the check ahead of the utilization Printer Offline option. Remove the check , now your documents will start printing again. And if it still doesn’t work then proceed to subsequent step.
- Turn off your Brother printer and disconnect the printer’s USB cable from your computer.
- Now activate your printer.
Read Also Here