Brother Printer says offline albeit it connected to the Wi-Fi, it happens when your Printer is unable to speak together with your PC. Under the conditions, you ought to try changing a printer’s status from ‘offline’ to ‘online’.
- Make sure to possess your printer turned on and connected to Wi-Fi network as your computer. The built-in menu of your printer will show the network to which the printer is connected.
- Check whether your printer is about to ‘Use Printer in Offline mode’. To verify, attend “Start Menu” > Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners then , select your Printer > Open Opaque.
- Beneath the Printer status, uncheck if your printer is about on ‘Use Offline Mode’
- If the above steps prove unhelpful in resolving the difficulty , try the troubleshooting steps to bring it back to life
Bullet points to resolve ‘Brother Printer is Offline’ issue
- Check if your Brother is turned on with none shortage of power supply
- Check the cables and ports of your printer is connected to the pc properly
- Make sure your printer is receiving endless supply of power
- Make sure to line your Brother Printer on default printer mode
- Delete all print jobs from the devices and printer window
- Check the Printer status within the Devices and printers window
- Make sure to possess all the newest Printer drivers installed on your computer
- Make sure the Ethernet port is connected properly if your printer is using Wi-Fi network